Saturday, August 3, 2013

Summer hiatus

After weeks beating myself up for never posting, I have decided to give myself a blogging vacation. I have a lot of ideas to share with you all in the fall, when I will move to the Toledano town of Talavera--and I aim to put less pressure on myself as a blogger and accept shorter or simpler or less perfect pieces in hopes of publishing more often. So, I encourage you to watch this space starting in early September. Much like the majority of continental Europe, Wide Eyes Wider World is off during August.

Coming in the fall:
-Reflections on "Coffee and Confidence" and my Linares experience, a year on
-An essay on the challenges and joys of learning flamenco
-RyanAir 2.0: my personal tips and tricks for a painless experience

Hasta pronto!

No comments: