Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ack! So behind!

I'm just starting to realize the gravity of my blogging situation. I've been in New Zealand 3.5 weeks and you haven't even heard about it! Plus I've gotten greviously behind on my own private journaling. Something must be done.

I think I'm going to work desperately to finish writing about Australia in the next couple days (I have photos all posted and ready to go) and then maybe my New Zealand entries will be a tad less in depth than usual. I know, I don't like it either, but the photos will be pretty--promise-- and then we can get back to real-time blogging sometimeeventuallyIhope.

If you have opinions on this issue (real time blogging versus archiving so you hear the whole story; photo entries versus in depth text entries; how to deal with this bit of trouble) feel free to leave them here! I am very open to suggestions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it might be helpful if you just started your entries with "Today I am in: ____" and then archive if you want. I have no idea where you ACTUALLY were when I sent you that link about Syndey, for instance.

Marianna (at work)