Saturday, February 10, 2007

In Which I Reach the Emerald Isle in One Piece

After a long flight during which, due to unfortunate circumstances (largely the allergy attack from hell), I was unable to sleep more than two hours, I reached Ireland. I had a wonderfully fantastically exhausting day that started with wandering around Dublin for 4.5 hours and ended bonding with drunken Irish people singing enthusiastically to traditional music in a Pub.

Emmalee, Katrina, and I are off for a DART (Dublin Area Rapid Transit) adventure tomorrow using all-day passes for E8.20, so I need to go to bed, because it's late (contrary to the time stamp on this entry, it's actually in the 3:30 AM vicinity) and I still only got about 4 hours of sleep in the past 36 or whatever hours. A long, exhaustive entry will come soon and once I get home, so will pictures.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Now you're in europe too! welcome to europe! welcome to blogland! I'm so psyched that you have one too...ps i updated just for you, you should read it